I got this pic of Kris & Angela while they were dancing..
Michelle was holding Lorelei..
And Morgan held Lorelei too...
Kris had some beer...
Ben held Kaden...
Kris held Lorelei....
Shane & Michelle...
And the bride!
I've been having a really bad day today; so I want to list all the things that have been good today (maybe it will help me feel better):
- my sunburn isn't peeling anywhere except my scalp; it looks like it will just turn into a tan
- I am wearing my old size 8 jeans, and they look good! (ok, i know that one's bragging a little bit, but come on... I've been working hard.)
- I got those lovely roses today! (I know the pics bad, but it's from my cell phone. oh, and Jeremy sent the roses.)
- Amber & Allison both want to hang out after I drop off the kids this evening!
- the kids are going to Poopy & Shannon's house for the weekend. (And Jeremy is going camping, so I will be home alone this weekend)
- Tomorrow I get to photograph a wedding! (My second one)
- Sunday I'm supposed to have lunch with Elaine. It's been a couple weeks since I've seen her.
Ok, I'm feeling a little better now. Now, if only my headache would go away... :)