7.28.2010

Sign for my dishwasher

I know, I'm so creative when it comes to titling my blog posts, huh?

I imagine there is some level of confusion regarding the dishwasher in every household. Are the dishes clean, or are they dirty? I've seen magnets that you can buy to help with this dilemma, but I'm way too cheap, so I made one for myself.

I had a large promotional magnet, and I cut the letters out with my cricut. Then I mod podged everything.

I think it's cute, and it's already come in handy.





One good thing about this magnet: I knew I wanted to post it here, so I put it on my dishwasher to take a picture. Then I realized how dirty the dishwasher was, and I couldn't take a picture like that. So I cleaned it. Just for you. :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

too cute. I've thinking I might want a cricut but I haven't taken the plunge yet to go buy one. And I'm so glad you cleaned your dishwasher for us and I laugh only because I know how dirty mine is at this moment.

And I thought of you when I was looking through some recipes that I had printed off the internet. One was a pineapple/mango salsa. Sounds delicious and since you have all the fresh ingredients I think you should do a review for me and tell me if it's good. ;) Just kidding but if you want the recipe it was on the Pioneer Woman blog. Looks good.