6.02.2009

Before the rain

We went to the park a while back with Amber & Hope. It started raining whie we were walking! I don't have any pics of that, but I do have some pics from before the rain...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



And, I'm excited - this weekend we are going to Houston! I have family there that I haven't seen in 10 years. They've never met my kids! We also have a close friend who lives on the outskirts of Houston, so we are going to see him. And there is a possibility of going to the beach for a bit. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Crystal! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Is that the Salado Trail? If not, it looks very similar to the Salado Trail!! I can't wait to read your blog for more ideas of places to go w/ my girls! Thanks!

Crystal said...

Amy, It's actually the Leon Creek Greenway. We started out at OP Schnabel Park.