6.16.2009

Houston Trip, Part 4

And It's the last of the Houston pictures.

On sunday morning we let the kids play in the pool at Anthony's apartments for a while. They had a lot of fun - they love the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For a while Gavin had to go in time out, he kept running in & out of the pool. He was making goofy faces at me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After the kids were done swimming, we went downtown to the Museum of Natural Science. This was our view of downtown from the car.

Photobucket

And these were taken at the museum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had some pretty cool things there for the kids (and adults) to play with. It was a pretty interactive museum.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After a while, Colette stared getting tired & didn't want me to take her picture. oh well, I'm a mean mommy. I only took one though.

Photobucket

After that, she helped me pick what to take pictures of.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Your pool pictures are great and I love the kids swimwear. Both of the pictures of Colette are gorgeous! And I love museums. Especially the interactive kind. Congrats on the new truck! Looks awesome! Now is this going to be yours or your husbands? Just curious because I drive a truck and I always like to know another trucker babe. lol.

Crystal said...

Thanks! I actually picked the truck, it's supposed to be mainly mine. :)

Michelle said...

Your daughter is so pretty! And he bathing suit is so cute! I love polka dots... so I am partial. And your little boy... such a ham! So so cute!